X-PLOSIVE! 345kW XR8, 325kW XR6 Sprints for final Falcon and the 2012 COTY winner takes on this year’s title holder.
ALSO IN THIS EDITION:
- Haval’s luxo-laden Chinese SUV tested
- The cop cars of tomorrow
- AMG’s whisper-quiet future
- How the Ford Mustang V8 translates to Aussie conditions
- Our verdict on Porsche’s 911 turbo push
- Ford Focus RS tracked and tested
- In the shadow of Mazda design chief Ikuo Maeda
- Tassie’s whisky trail via executive express
- Audi A1 v Mini Cooper v Peugeot 208 v Renault Clio
Available in print and on the iPad via the iTunes Store or on Android devices via Google Play.
Who do you think deserves to win the 2017 COTY title? Cast your vote for a chance to win $1,000.
Sign up here to receive the latest round-up of Wheels news, reviews and video highlights straight to your inbox each week.