HYPER HOLDEN! The inside scoop on Australia’s Super Ute; farewell to the Falcon ute; BMW moots a ute. Merc-AMG C63 S Coupe driven; Porsche 718 Cayman tracked
ALSO INSIDE THIS EDITION:
- First drives of the Jaguar F-Pace; Suzuki Baleno; BMW M4 Competition Pack; VW Golf 40 Years; Audi Q2
- Early form in the 2016 Wheels Car of the Year run-up
- Ian Callum’s designs on Jaguar’s future
- Follow the Norse star: The illuminating Volvo S90
- Sedan megatest: Who’s king of the mid-sizers?
- An Aussie prince meets the prince of SUVS
- Ferrari design boss Flavio Manzoni
Join us for the ride in this September edition. To subscribe, go to magshop.com.au/wheels, get our iPad edition via the iTunes Store or read it on Android devices via Google Play.
Who do you think deserves to win the 2017 COTY title? Cast your vote for a chance to win $1,000.
Sign up here to receive the latest round-up of Wheels news, reviews and video highlights straight to your inbox each week.