2016 Car of the Year issue: 25 contenders, one winner, all reviewed and compared.
Plus: Maxing out a Bentley on the road; Holden’s secret ute; 370kW Peugeot hybrid; Everest v Prado.
ALSO IN THIS EDITION:
- Why you should buy a new car right now
- Volvo’s Polestar-packing S90 imagined
- Lambo launches steer-by-throttle Huracan
- Merc GLC joins the small luxo SUV set
- Open-air Ferrari 488 Spider driven
- Human-powered thrills and spills in the Pedal Prix
- Lamborghini mulls hybrid, diesel future
We're giving away the last great Aussie Holden V8! Enter here for your chance to win!
Sign up here to receive the latest round-up of Wheels news, reviews and video highlights straight to your inbox each week.